Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job posting at Beretta

Job posting at Beretta

For all you who think this cant be that difficult, or preferably are professionals who want to see how the sausage is made, we are hiring for the Pistol category Product Manager role at Beretta USA.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3...V50WsLow%3D%3D
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

No thanks. I don't speak Italian.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Whatsa matta - you no got hands?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Annddd, I'm not even remotely qualified.

Best wishes to whoever gets it.

Site Supporter
    I am not looking to change, but if my career had stayed in engineering this would be very interesting.

I would be surprised if you do not get at least a few good applicants from Pistol-Forum.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I think there's maybe one or two non-native Italian speakers, and maybe half a doze expats or loaned natives across all of Beretta USA haha. I legitimately speak it third best in the office, and my Italian is basically on par with my menu/I've watched Narcos a couple times through level of Spanish.

Fluency in Italian is certainly not a requirement for the role, though it doesn't hurt to pick up for travel over there or understanding side conversations with the overseas team
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I am not looking to change, but if my career had stayed in engineering this would be very interesting.

I would be surprised if you do not get at least a few good applicants from Pistol-Forum.
    While engineers can work in Product Planning it's not usually a requirement. In my experience a successful planner needs a strong sales and marketing background with a small dose of mechanical aptitude.

Planning sets 3-10 year plans based on market trends/needs and then it's engineering/development's job to make it happen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    While engineers can work in Product Planning it's not usually a requirement. In my experience a successful planner needs a strong sales and marketing background with a small dose of mechanical aptitude.

Planning sets 3-10 year plans based on market trends/needs and then it's engineering/development's job to make it happen.
    Sales and marketing is definitely not my strength.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Annddd, I'm not even remotely qualified.

Best wishes to whoever gets it.
    Same here.

Damn, it’s too bad I’m not in a position to relocate.

User Tag List