Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1253

Thread: Grizzly Bear Defense

Glad to see the thread come out of hibernation.

Quote Originally Posted by cosermann View Post
    Glad to see the thread come out of hibernation.
    It is about that time of year

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Black bear attack in PA

https://www.wtae.com/article/bear-at...ounty/60105590

Mother bear euthanized and cubs to be relocated. Looks like a housing development near woods, near a small town. Kind of like my area.
    Not bears, but folks in the area excited that coyotes are eating the little dogs. Jumping over fences to get to them. Usual folks suggest shooting them. That has problems in our area that clearly bans firearms discharges. Don't see how they said they will dispose of the carcass. That's interesting. But not entering that discussion - let's see it on the local news.

Foxes are wandering around. A neat hawk was perched on a local utility pole.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter

Florida man vs Florida Bear!

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fl...against-bears/

Legal debate about shooting bears in Florida.

Site Supporter
    Flock of 20 turkeys attacking cars nearby! OMG! Coincidence that this is the same area with the local black bear sightings. The animal uprising! Saw two turkeys attack the USPS truck a couple of years ago. Big flock on a farmer's field down the road from me!

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

"My PISTOL was shooting low left"

"Low left . . . weird."
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

The discussion portion.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    The discussion portion.

Thanks for these. Interesting perspectives from occassional pistol shooters.

Do you happen to know what the bear skull simulant is made of?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Flock of 20 turkeys attacking cars nearby! OMG! Coincidence that this is the same area with the local black bear sightings. The animal uprising! Saw two turkeys attack the USPS truck a couple of years ago. Big flock on a farmer's field down the road from me!
    Turkeys are THE most disgusting bird this side of a Central Park pigeon. About 20 years ago, they “introduced” a number of brooding pairs into our area. They acted like rabbits. Now they’re everywhere. We’ve given up on keeping screens on the basement windows. They wander thru, see their reflection in the glass and rip the screens apart. Same with the deck. Benjamin Franklin had some great ideas, but making flying goldfish our National Bird wasn’t amongst them.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

User Tag List