Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race to the Middle

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    If you want to see vapor lock, shoot the Blue Falcon drill.

We run it just prior to this one.
    That was one of my favorite parts of the day back when I took the class -- great fun, and a good challenge that makes you discriminate targets quickly while adding movement.

My favorite part of the class....Good times! Amazing how easy it is to commit a foul when you are focused on smoking through the targets.
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Speaking of that class....I am still breathlessly awaiting the email with my "high lawyer" certificate
    Last edited by Mobettadefense; 11-01-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Quote Originally Posted by Mobettadefense View Post
    Speaking of that class....I am still breathlessly awaiting the email with my "high lawyer" certificate

You've got multiple challengers in the next class. Maybe we should make it a traveling trophy sort of thing. To be the man, you have to beat the man.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I've never shot with Rob and Sam but I know Rob was a swat officer in the not too distant past so I am hoping for and expecting a stern challenge. Probably wise for me to get a "high lawyer" in the books before I get too greedy...maybe I can come up with a travelling trophy as well like a bronzed cow pie or something
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Quote Originally Posted by Mobettadefense View Post
    I've never shot with Rob and Sam but I know Rob was a swat officer in the not too distant past so I am hoping for and expecting a stern challenge. Probably wise for me to get a "high lawyer" in the books before I get too greedy...maybe I can come up with a travelling trophy as well like a bronzed cow pie or something
    Same is the judge. You and Rob best not make him look too bad.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List