Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HULU show with Sayoc influence

HULU show with Sayoc influence

"Chance" on HULU has a lot of Sayoc Kali influence. Just a heads up for those interested in Sayoc Kali. Good show!
    Last edited by Dave Williams; 10-28-2017 at 12:43 PM.

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I noticed him packing a Kryptos on episode 2. Good show so far.

Yeah, I'm surprised there hasn't been a RAT sighting. He's a giant guy, probably too small for his hand.

Just saw a blade stamped with the Atienza name, pretty cool.

This show was off my radar, until I attended a Kyle Defoor pistol class recently. Ethan Suplee, who plays "D" on the show, was a student in the same class. As many PF members will know, Kyle's firearm classes include blocks on combatives, blade work, and med stuff. Suplee had his act together across the board. Gotta admire an actor who puts in the work.
    Last edited by Mark D; 10-06-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    This show was off my radar, until I attended a Kyle Defoor pistol class recently. Ethan Suplee, who plays "D" on the show, was a student in the same class. As many PF members will know, Kyle's firearm classes include blocks on combatives, blade work, and med stuff. Suplee had his act together across the board. Gotta admire an actor who puts in the work.
    He's come a long way from playing Frankie Stechino on Boy Meets World.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Ethan is a really good guy and takes training and mindset very seriously. One of the few in that part of the country that has his shit together.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    He's come a long way from playing Frankie Stechino on Boy Meets World.
    He'll always be Randy Hickey to me [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Just saw this the other day;

http://instagram.com/p/B2_3PiAlOLs//
    Last edited by texasaggie2005; 10-07-2019 at 10:25 AM.

User Tag List