Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken Hackathorn-Larry Vickers Advanced Handgun

The class will be February 17 & 18, 2018 at Woody's range near New Hill, NC : http://whr.club/

To reserve your seat mail a deposit of $250.00 payable to Larry Vickers to the following address:

Vickers Tactical Inc.
    5922 Weddington Rd
    Suite A5
    Wesley Chapel NC 28104

Balance due at start of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    The class will be February 17 & 18, 2018 at Woody's range near New Hill, NC : http://whr.club/
    So Amp, I'm presuming that you won't charge me extra for the convenience of having moved the course to within 20 minutes or so of the house.

I've traveled pretty far in the past to train with these two guys (and well worth the trip). Having them practically in the back yard - - - well, you can't beat that!

Buzz

No extra charge for having it close by for you as long as you bring 1 or 2 of your nice 1911s for me to check out!

My lovely bride, told me Merry Early Christmas, where do I mail the deposit. I definitely married up. I assume that when the deposit is receive info for class specifics?

Glad you can make the class Steve:

To reserve your seat mail a deposit of $250.00 payable to Larry Vickers to the following address:

Vickers Tactical Inc.
    5922 Weddington Rd
    Suite A5
    Wesley Chapel NC 28104

Class specifics will be emailed to you.

Working on putting together a hotel list and will post asap.
    Last edited by Amp; 11-06-2017 at 10:13 AM.

AMP,

Thanks, wife is in process of mailing, now i gotta get to the range and practice so I don't make a complete fool of myself.

IDPA Saturday at H2O.

Weapon and equipment requirements:

- Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is strongly recommended)

- Serviceable handgun of at least 9mm

- 1200 rounds of ammunition minimum

- Minimum of three to five serviceable magazines

- Serviceable holster – Please note ***No Serpa or Serpa style holsters allowed unless it is issued to you by your agency/unit and no AWIB carry****

- Pouch(es) that provide the ability to properly carry a minimum of two spare magazines

- Weapon lubrication and cleaning supplies

- Suitable range wear depending on the season

- Handheld flashlight

- Good attitude

My wonderful wife mailed off my deposit today.

Site Supporter
    Deposit went in the mail today. Looking forward to this.
    In one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line... in the opposite direction, Danny. -Ty Webb

User Tag List