Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ken Hackathorn-Larry Vickers Advanced Handgun

Glad I mailed deposit and made the cut!

CWM11B
    DAMN. IT. I just saw this, and now it is too late. I've attended two LAV classes and Hack has been on my list for a LONG time. To add insult to injury, this one is just over an hour's drive from me. Any chance of a stand by list? Again, DAMN. IT.

I will put you on the stand by list.

CWM11B
    Thank you kind sir, and Merry Christmas!

What time is start time for the class 8AM? Trying to figure out travel time from house to range.

09:00 both days.

Site Supporter
    Looks like it could be a wet weekend up there. Any thoughts on what part of the facility we’lol be in Amp?
    In one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line... in the opposite direction, Danny. -Ty Webb

We will be on one of the big pistol bays to the left of the rifle range. They are grass bays so hopefully they won't be muddy if we get rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    We will be on one of the big pistol bays to the left of the rifle range. They are grass bays so hopefully they won't be muddy if we get rain.
    I hate I missed this...and so close to home. Get me some swag!!! (Please).

Anyone else here for the class want to grab dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List