Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ken Hackathorn-Larry Vickers Advanced Handgun

Site Supporter
    I'll be getting into town in about 30 minutes but that's probably too late for most. P.m. me if not.
    In one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line... in the opposite direction, Danny. -Ty Webb

Great class, Ken and Larry's way of putting out information to students is second to none.

a big class, how many were LE or mil & did they have any AIs?

There were some retired military along with active and retired law enforcement officers. A retired Secret Service agent in the class said it was the best training he had ever received.

Larry ran the class on Saturday with Ken acting as the AI and on Sunday Ken was primary with Larry acting as the AI.Name:  kh (Medium).jpg
Views: 308
Size:  102.4 KB

This class, definitely showed me my weak areas. The way info was put out allowed you to retain and more important imparted you with drills to take home and practice. This is probaly one of the best classes that I have taken. I definitely need a practice plan every time I go to the range so as Larry says. "you just don't blow thru 200 rds and get nothing out of it".

User Tag List