Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken Hackathorn-Larry Vickers Advanced Handgun

Ken Hackathorn-Larry Vickers Advanced Handgun NC

I’m testing the water to see if there would be any interest in doing a 2 day Ken Hackathorn-Larry Vickers Advanced Handgun class at Anthill near Southport, NC in late winter or early spring 2018. Will also include a low light portion Saturday night. Cost would be $550.

Please let me know if you have any interest.
    Last edited by Amp; 10-27-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Amp,

I could, with no considerable effort, convince myself that such a course is necessary.

We'll see you there Buzz!

Unfortunately, I'm in Seattle so I'm out, but I have trained with both of these guys.

The low-light portion alone is easily worth $550.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    I would be all over this but I haven't taken a class with LAV yet and it looks like his Pistol I and II classes are prerequisites for this course. Enjoy guys, I need to take his other classes before I can participate.
    In one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line... in the opposite direction, Danny. -Ty Webb

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    The low-light portion alone is easily worth $550.
    Lunchtime talks with Mr. Hackathorn are worth $550.

They won’t be making more like this, folks.
    Ignore Alien Orders

If I can make the dates I'd be in
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Lunchtime talks with Mr. Hackathorn are worth $550.

They won’t be making more like this, folks.
    Agreed JAD, had a meal w/ Ken 2008ish when Wayne hosted him in Greenville Tx & another opportunity up @ Bill Wilson’s ranch in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckysattva View Post
    I would be all over this but I haven't taken a class with LAV yet and it looks like his Pistol I and II classes are prerequisites for this course. Enjoy guys, I need to take his other classes before I can participate.
    Ken has allowed other schools/classes/experience to fulfill his prerequisites for this course in the past. Might be worth a call. It's not one to be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckysattva View Post
    Where are you seeing these prerequisites?

User Tag List