Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Firearms/Firearms Accessories you are really excited about?

New Firearms/Firearms Accessories you are really excited about?

The Hudson H9 thread made me think about a list of firearms/firearms related products that are ostensibly coming out some point in the near future that I am excited about.

For instance:

Hudson H9
    Breda B12i Tactical in the 18.5" barrel length
    Crye Precision Six12
    Nighthawk/Korth Sky Hawk

One that I was really pumped for, but appears to now be completely non-existent, the Kahr Gen2 guns. Kahr has removed all mention of them from their website and taken down the videos for them.

So - any new products you're excited about?

Nothing gun stuff really "excites" me but I would dig it if the new Surefire XC2 isn't shit. That and the Gadget for the 43/42 would be pretty nice. I'm boring

Now that I think of it, a PX4 holster from Darkstar would be rad. like rad rad
    Last edited by Olim9; 10-26-2017 at 11:29 PM.

The Thompson SBRs are strangely interesting to me, though its much cheaper to make an SBR from a regular carbine.

Image borrowed from elsewhere,

Name:  Thompson Rebuilt Horizontal 2 (2).jpg
Views: 652
Size:  100.2 KB
    Last edited by Malamute; 10-27-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Nothing gun stuff really "excites" me
    Part of the motivation to start this thread is that there is very little in the gun world that I find really exciting in terms of new products. Hoping that folks sharing what they are excited about will lead me to new discoveries, unknowns, new hotness!

Whatever new Wilson Beretta is currently in the works.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Part of the motivation to start this thread is that there is very little in the gun world that I find really exciting in terms of new products. Hoping that folks sharing what they are excited about will lead me to new discoveries, unknowns, new hotness!
    I feel the same way. The last thing that really got me excited was the PX4 Compact Carry, I'll admit. Perhaps the Glock 46 if they ever plan on bringing it to market here?? Thinking of it, that would be really neat to get a hold of..

I'm poor so New Things To Buy don't excite me really, but new Berettas, the Glock 46, and Corvus' AUG bits are interesting to me.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    At this point, I'd be much more excited by low ammo prices.

Short of that, I'm at least somewhat interested in the new WC Beretta, and the upcoming LTT version, but it's hard to get really excited about anything in the hardware department.
    Last edited by Dave J; 10-27-2017 at 04:37 AM.

Well, I'm definitely interested in the LTT Beretta, but I'm not in a major hurry for it either. I've got my fingers crossed for a Gen 5 G34, but that may not happen.

A G43 gadget is on my to buy list.

Rob, if new guns have lost their appeal, may I suggest taking up holster hoarding? I'm half joking, but I will say when new holsters show up it's like I'm 7 years old again and it's Christmas morning.

My recent Wilson 92BT.....and now the anticipated new Wilson 92 and the upcoming LTT version.

User Tag List