Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson Combat SureShell carrier

I had some gift card $$ left over on amazon, so I ordered one of the polymer ones to try. For $22 I figured it was tough to pass up. I’ll update the thread after I get it with detailed pics.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Please do, I need a side saddle and this seems like a decent option, though the QD-C or whatever it's called looks kind of neat (but heavy).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Aridus Industries sidesaddle for a 6 shot solution, but I like the Mesa type for a 4 shot.

My issued 870 on the armored truck had an old adventurer’s Outpost polymer sidesaddle, and the daily use and continuous UV exposure made the plastic retainers (which my scientifically biased WAG tells me) contained UV labile halogens, which caused them to weaken with time. If you fired one round (with the spares brass down) it turned into a garage sale.

I like Tom Givens’ use of the Velcro shot card on the rear of the stock, OR a leather butt cuff. That puts the shells away from the torque and the axis of rotation of the gun. That allows you to carry brass down without losing shells all over the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List