Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I'm a K-Frame Addict. So Sue Me.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    If you're buying multiple, you can get the hand-pick option for that price. If you're buying one, add $10. Then freight. Then your FFL's markup. Then sales tax on the sum of the above. Not a bad deal, but still significantly above the initial bait price, especially when you can't sit in the warehouse and go through the boxes looking for good ones like Darryl and Wayne got to do.
    Just checked right now and they bumped the price to $310.

I was looking at GB a short time ago, there was 7 pages of blued model 10s, at least 2 pages or more of guns in the $300 and under range, many with about zero starting prices, or low starts, and many with no reserve, no bids, or buy now prices under $300, such as one outfit with a batch of Canadian police guns with fixed prices of $269 I believe.

I didnt look at any stainless guns.

Click the price title at the top of the column, it then arranges them in price order, with featured dealers first, then back to the lowest prices for non featured dealers, and quite a lot of seemingly decent deals. Can sort by barrel length, but most are 4".
    Last edited by Malamute; 11-06-2017 at 12:08 PM.

My Model 10 with 6” pencil barrel is one of my favorite revolvers to shoot. Got it at a LGS a few years back. In excellent shape. Just a little holster wear. Was under $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The DAO from SOG came out to 263 shipped. It's condition is about what I expected for the price and having purchased it sight unseen. It's definitely a shooter grade gun, but the trigger is wonderful. I wish I had picked up one for myself. I'm transferring this one for a coworker. Looks like the last owner was Carlos.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    64-5 from Southern Ohio Gun.

Timing is acceptable, no endshake. Definitely was a service piece somewhere. I'm going to have the crown cleaned up.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device via Tapatalk
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Just one, Stephanie?

Yep. For now.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

It works. Ten yards with the stainless sights. They are not friendly to my old eyes.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device via Tapatalk

Just picked up a 64-5 NY-1 from Southern Ohio Gun last night. I'm not familiar with what the NY-1 means, could someone educate me?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    Just picked up a 64-5 NY-1 from Southern Ohio Gun last night. I'm not familiar with what the NY-1 means, could someone educate me?
    Means it was intended for NYPD, and is a trigger/hammer/spring/etc configuration specified by NYPD, whether it ever made it to the street there or not.

User Tag List