Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I'm a K-Frame Addict. So Sue Me.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    10-6 from AIM (CAI import).

Timing is very good. It appears to be another one of the “carried a lot, shot very little” guns.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post

Timing is very good. It appears to be another one of the “carried a lot, shot very little” guns.
    Wow, there are two Stephanies in the revolver hive.

One is constantly telling us how she has too many Model 10s already. So you must be the other Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Wow, there are two Stephanies in the revolver hive.

One is constantly telling us how she has too many Model 10s already. So you must be the other Stephanie.
    I have a number of standard barrel Model 10s. But I only had one heavy barrel Model 10.

(If you don't count the two 64s and a 65, but those aren't Model 10s.)

Anyway, at $250, it's hard to pass up on another Model 10.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 12-06-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Shot well, too.

The internals look good.

Attachment 45740This one must of been further down in the pile. Dirty & rusty, just drenched it down with some WD40, wooden grips are fused to frame, but definitely falls into shooter grade, looks like a regular washer on yoke for some end shake issue long ago actually rubbed into frame.

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Attachment 45740This one must of been further down in the pile. Dirty & rusty, just drenched it down with some WD40, wooden grips are fused to frame, but definitely falls into shooter grade, looks like a regular washer on yoke for some end shake issue long ago actually rubbed into frame.
    A well used M10 is just a special piece. Not special as in rare, but special in its everything you need, nothing you don't, been-there-done-that kind of way;

My 10-6 looks like it was drug down a country road in an ill fitting concrete holster, but it shoots totally lights out.

I can't begin to describe the machinations it took to buy some guns from a widow in CT, since she doesn't have a permit and her late husband did.

But it's finally done:

Name:  Triple-K.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  67.2 KB

From the top: A 66-1, a 65-2 and a 19-4. Both the 65 and the 19 have despurred hammers that were not done by the factory. The 19 is a little soft in carrying-up on two cylinders.

I can't begin to describe the machinations it took to buy some guns from a widow in CT, since she doesn't have a permit and her late husband did.

But it's finally done:

From the top: A 66-1, a 65-2 and a 19-4. Both the 65 and the 19 have despurred hammers that were not done by the factory. The 19 is a little soft in carrying-up on two cylinders.
    Quoted this just so I could like it again!
    Nice haul you made there.
    That 19-4,
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

But it's finally done:

Here we buy them off someone's table at a garage sale, cash and carry

User Tag List