Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I'm a K-Frame Addict. So Sue Me.

Not replacement?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Not replacement?
    No. I didn’t expect CS to do that until they got a look at the boat anchor gun.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    CS said they will accelerate the priority of the repair.

Name:  EDCC5E94-41D1-4BE1-897C-247B97A69316.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  16.9 KB
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Name:  EDCC5E94-41D1-4BE1-897C-247B97A69316.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  16.9 KB
    There’s an idea: swap it for a Swingline.

I worked at a waterfowl shop in the Butte Sink and it was an older community. People would bring all kinds of stuff in to put on consignment (kids/grand kids etc wouldn’t want it). I picked up this 19-3 for $325, best trigger I’ve ever felt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have an absolute affinity for K Frame S&Ws, having numerous in my collection including the Model 10, Model 13, Model 15, Pre-Model 17, Model 64 and Model 67. (And, does a 3” CS-1 L Frame count too?)
    A 3” 65, a 2.5” 66 and a 4” 66 were traded or sold off a while ago (can you say: WTF?)

I’m not sure how this happened the other day, but luck was on my side. I logged onto the smith-wessonforum and was fortunate enough to snag a mint condition 66-2 3”, one of my all time grail guns! These old school K Frame revolvers are about as good as it gets!

@Stephanie B , let’s hope the factory gets your situation resolved, and once they do, sell it off and pick up another 30+ year old K Smith!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    I have an absolute affinity for K Frame S&Ws, having numerous in my collection including the Model 10, Model 13, Model 15, Pre-Model 17, Model 64 and Model 67. (And, does a 3” CS-1 L Frame count too?)
    A 3” 65, a 2.5” 66 and a 4” 66 were traded or sold off a while ago (can you say: WTF?)

I’m not sure how this happened the other day, but luck was on my side. I logged onto the smith-wessonforum and was fortunate enough to snag a mint condition 66-2 3”, one of my all time grail guns! These old school K Frame revolvers are about as good as it gets!

@Stephanie B , let’s hope the factory gets your situation resolved, and once they do, sell it off and pick up another 30+ year old K Smith!

That’s a beauty.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Nah, I’ll shoot the piss out of it and, if it breaks, send it back for repairs.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    (And, does a 3” CS-1 L Frame count too?)
    Uh, by definition wouldn't an "L-frame" NOT count as a K-frame. Sure hope you were kidding!

Dave

not really a K

L frames do have a K frame grip. That is one part of the equation. But NO!
    Billy

Gunsmith, M/C mechanic, Retired Army, NRA Life Member
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot don't talk" Tuco

User Tag List