Thread: Holster for the wife, Glock 43 suggestions

Holster for the wife, Glock 43 suggestions

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

Looking for a holster for my wife (Glock 43), says she wants to start carrying. What do you guys recommend?

I rarely see her wear a belt, but asked specfically about needing a sturdy belt.

Not comfortable with her carrying AIWB

Debating getting her a luminious green or the basic bitch "tiffany blue, (feel like it attracts too much attention to the eye though, or may be seen under a white shirt though).

What do the women prefer?

Thank you

My wife has a belly band that has some corset looking lace on it. She's carrying my kahr cw9 right now but has a sheild on order.

She wants to aiwb but the grip sticks out to much so she carries behind the hip.

After noting GJM's mention of the Mitch Rosen Upper Limit in another thread, I ordered an express version of it for my Glock 26. Shortly after that, I lucked into an "as new" one for the G43. IMHO, it's a great OWB holster for this size of pistol. I'm pretty confident your wife and I have different fashion sense, but I believe GJM said it was his wife's primary holster for her G26. The express version is very good quality for the price...it's worth a look.
    Last edited by Gater; 11-25-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRas View Post
    Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

Looking for a holster for my wife (Glock 43), says she wants to start carrying. What do you guys recommend?

I rarely see her wear a belt, but asked specfically about needing a sturdy belt.

Not comfortable with her carrying AIWB

Debating getting her a luminious green or the basic bitch "tiffany blue, (feel like it attracts too much attention to the eye though, or may be seen under a white shirt though).

What do the women prefer?

Thank you
    Many women's fashions do not even have belt loops. The other options then are shoulder holsters, off body carry or belly bands. The problem with belly bands is usually the soft holster pocket precluding re-holstering or not fully protecting the trigger.

Tiffany Johnson, one of Tom Givens Rangemaster instructors came up with a great soloution, a belly band with a Kydex holster in the pocket, retained by Velcro. It winds up being a Kydex IWB but without the belt.

Keepers concealment makes it. It's called the Flex.

http://keepersconcealment.com/produc...-7866a5ff-1979

Give Dene Adams products a look.

My wife has two of their products and they're not too bad. They have a trigger guard in them which works for numerous firearms and allows for a reasonably quick draw.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List