Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Research for article - LE mandated training

Research for article - LE mandated training

I am going to be writing a long article and would like to know it anyone would like to provide info on their respective PD's as far as mandatory training requirements.

All info will be 100% confidential and will only be referred to generally.

If you are willing to answer some questions please post here and I'll PM you with some questions.

Thanks.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I’ll play.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Mandated by who? Or what level did the mandate come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    Mandated by who? Or what level did the mandate come from?
    By the respective department and/or state.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    VDM, into google I entered names of states one at a time followed by mandated training for law enforcement officers. Each time google sent me to the relevant department or commission in state government. Once there, I saw the information you seek. Of course I stopped after a few states but saw the easy way to gather the information. Now, you might consider this idea: comparing similar size or sister cities located in same states and also different states.

I have a background in writing and can advise you on how to limit the article's scope and select clear and obtainable objectives. Too I can help you avoid some pitfalls. Pm me. I require neither fee nor publishing credit(name on article).

Site Supporter
    I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    VDM, into google I entered names of states one at a time followed by mandated training for law enforcement officers. Each time google sent me to the relevant department or commission in state government. Once there, I saw the information you seek. Of course I stopped after a few states but saw the easy way to gather the information. Now, you might consider this idea: comparing similar size or sister cities located in same states and also different states.

I have a background in writing and can advise you on how to limit the article's scope and select clear and obtainable objectives. Too I can help you avoid some pitfalls. Pm me. I require neither fee nor publishing credit(name on article).
    Appreciate it.

I am specifically looking for first hand experience and not something which can be found via Google.
    VDMSR.com

Sure.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Firearms training or regular inservice training?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Firearms training or regular inservice training?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    any/all.

For those interested and those that have PM'd me please stand by I am compiling questions and will send them in a few days.
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List