Page 91 of 305 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: 1911 picture thread

Only one way to fix that Rick. Come on. Ya know you want to. Jim has a fast turn around which is good and bad. Good because you want that thing NOW and bad because you have to come up with the money in a hurry.

Newyork I called and his wife answered and said he was booked up but I'm gonna call back Monday and beg and plead, wish me luck!
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

I'm pretty sure that when he closes his books it's not for very long. I remember he closed them last year I believe and they were reopened when I sent mine back in in April.

Okay The Janitor and NewYork feel free to send me a personal message including a donation because I'm on the list! And I hold you both responsible:-) ! I am super excited I'm going to have him build a colt commander in 9mm for me. So can both of you continue posting pics to hold me over! Also any recommendations for the build as I've never done a custom before.
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Okay The Janitor and NewYork feel free to send me a personal message including a donation because I'm on the list! And I hold you both responsible:-) ! I am super excited I'm going to have him build a colt commander in 9mm for me. So can both of you continue posting pics to hold me over! Also any recommendations for the build as I've never done a custom before.
    Rick
    I'm just an amateur at this. theJanitor taught me everything. I used to only buy semi customs years ago. This is my first real custom I had built. The other one I owned I bought used from theJanitor.

I'm dead broke now so seeing your 9mm built will make me just as envious. That is going to be one hell of a build. I can't wait to see it. I'll continue the pics here. Feel free to PM for any questions about the build specifics.

Last edited by newyork; 07-19-2017 at 05:02 AM.

I'll never get tired of seeing that ^^^^ pistol, ever.

Yeah, theJanitor has done the same for (to?) me, that is, inspiring me to move out of semi-customs into customs. That's not in the cards just yet, as I've spent nearly 7k on two semi-customs in the last 10 months already. That said, I'm also on Jim's list and my slot should be coming up relatively soon. When I got on his list early in the year, I planned on sending him my TRS to make it a one of a kind. I'm not sure if I'll actually send it off at this point, as it's my understanding he's more interested in doing full house builds than fluffing right now. When my number is up, I'll have a conversation with him about it.

Looking forward to hearing more about this 9mm Commander build.

Damn you people!

User Tag List