Page 184 of 306 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3059

Thread: 1911 picture thread

The CQB Elite I've posted earlier but this time its matched with the Milt Sparks Summer Special I bought circa '81-'82. Back when one had to call them on the phone and place an order with a person. Tony K. I'm pretty sure it was. Olden days.

Attachment 42355
    Last edited by JHC; 09-09-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    The CQB Elite I've posted earlier but this time its matched with the Milt Sparks Summer Special I bought circa '81-'82. Back when one had to call them on the phone and place an order with a person. Tony K. I'm pretty sure it was. Olden days.

Attachment 42355
    As of last year, you still have to call Milt Sparks to order a holster.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    As of last year, you still have to call Milt Sparks to order a holster.
    Wow, no kidding? I just ASSumed . . . Last time I ordered it was in the '90's by phone for Executive Companions for the BHP and a Ruger SP101.
    Thanks!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post

Attachment 42355
    I never even thought to do that for a smaller belt than 1 3/4", but that looks like it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    I never even thought to do that for a smaller belt than 1 3/4", but that looks like it would work.
    I'm glad you mentioned that. That holsters loops are sized for 1 3/4 as way back in those old days I thought one had to wear my thick Bianchi 1 3/4 to carry. Which I primarily carried N frames or a 1911 so maybe. Crossed they work on a 1.5" very well.

And what is funny to me is that I only learned that cross loop thing a year or a little more ago when my elder son tipped me to that. I saw him doing it on a belt and was like WTF is that? I proudly showed this cool trick to Kevin B and he was like "seriously dude?" LOL It was like when I moved to San Antonio in '84 from the PacNW and my wife first made breakfast tacos. I started crowing about how we could make a mint selling those and she gave me a the "you're smart but you're dumb" head shake.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I did ok at the range today. I almost cleaned it, but got too excited and threw 3 shots.

Mainly, the excitement was that I had just learned that my grips arrived. The girl's got a new pair of shoes and don't she look darling?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Dat shootin’ is good boss, but dem shoes is the hotness.

I’ve been thinking about a pair like that but in holly with the ebony inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Dat shootin’ is good boss, but dem shoes is the hotness.

I’ve been thinking about a pair like that but in holly with the ebony inserts.
    Grab some! Woodcaliber.com. Let me know how they look! Pictures!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

User Tag List