Page 130 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3063

Thread: 1911 picture thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

I apparently have a theme going on here...

Name:  FEF8A646-E6B0-48E0-8B8D-3545AB650ACC.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  22.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Besides fitting an oversized EGW firing pin stop and replacing the collet bushing, it is a bone stock Govt. Model from either 72 or 74.

Functions perfectly in all aspects and feeds, fires and ejects anything you stuff in the mags. I like it.
    I have one that I ran a bunch with just a replaced bushing — an 82 though. It is due back from Utah shortly.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I apparently have a theme going on here...

Name:  FEF8A646-E6B0-48E0-8B8D-3545AB650ACC.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  22.1 KB
    You're blowing my mind with that CQC-9.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    You're blowing my mind with that CQC-9.
    Dude, I'm supremely jealous of your waved Persian.

My wife actually got this one by winning the Emerson Lottery in ~2007 or so, it's very much a safe queen, for the queen. I'm pretty much stuck with production Emersons.

Dude, I'm supremely jealous of your waved Persian.

My wife actually got this one by winning the Emerson Lottery in ~2007 or so, it's very much a safe queen, for the queen. I'm pretty much stuck with production Emersons.
    I sent that waved Persian down the road to a serious Emerson collector friend, who happily doubled my money. He shares it with other uber collectors often, so I'm happy to have passed it on. I just couldn't keep it in the safe considering how much I would use it (it's not very EDC friendly, and I'm not a knife ninja) vs it's monetary value.

The 9 is an epic lottery win, and I commend you for hanging on to it this long. They're extremely rare, and very few ever hit the market. The last one I saw posted for sale (a G-10 Custom) fetched just north of $4k I believe. If you decide to sell it, let me know, and I can probably text a few people and get you a wad of cash within an hour.

Oh, and feel free to post more pics of it in the knife thread. haha

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I sent that waved Persian down the road to a serious Emerson collector friend, who happily doubled my money. He shares it with other uber collectors often, so I'm happy to have passed it on. I just couldn't keep it in the safe considering how much I would use it (it's not very EDC friendly, and I'm not a knife ninja) vs it's monetary value.

The 9 is an epic lottery win, and I commend you for hanging on to it this long. They're extremely rare, and very few ever hit the market. The last one I saw posted for sale (a G-10 Custom) fetched just north of $4k I believe. If you decide to sell it, let me know, and I can probably text a few people and get you a wad of cash within an hour.

Oh, and feel free to post more pics of it in the knife thread. haha
    Oh yea, this is the single best investment I’ve ever made. Not many can claim a 100% return annually on investment. Last bolstered 9 I saw for sale, sold in a day at $5200. The wife and I talk, sometimes, of selling it, but only to help fund a downpayment on a house. We cherish the knife and the memories. We had been dating ~month or so when we went to the Blade Show and she won the lottery at the show. It was the first time we ever traveled together and this is the souvenir we brought home.

Oh yea, this is the single best investment I’ve ever made. Not many can claim a 100% return annually on investment. Last bolstered 9 I saw for sale, sold in a day at $5200. The wife and I talk, sometimes, of selling it, but only to help fund a downpayment on a house. We cherish the knife and the memories. We had been dating ~month or so when we went to the Blade Show and she won the lottery at the show. It was the first time we ever traveled together and this is the souvenir we brought home.
    Awesome! Yeah, that would be hard to part with. Downpayment on a house that would also appreciate sounds like a valid reason should the time be right.

Hearing your name called at an Emerson lottery (maybe a number at blade?) is a pretty surreal feeling. Tell the Mrs I said congrats!

I forgot this one was on my phone. Just highlighting the green “Horned Lizard” Larry Davidson x SGM Grips.

Name:  F94A4BF1-BBD3-488D-BDA9-3D0D8195CAB5.jpg
Views: 847
Size:  52.4 KB

Found this MC operator as a trade in the arfcom EE. Picked her up today.

My wife was excited to show me a new onesie this morning when I got home from work as well. She's due with our first in August.

A few standard upgrades for me.
    S&A mainspring housing
    Wilson combat bullet proof extractor
    Wilson combat bullet proof fbfp stop
    Wilson combat bullet proof extended mag release
    Ergo grips. Very thin but still support the plunger tube

I was having trouble removing the safety so I couldn't fit the new Harrison short trigger yet. Im exhausted and need to go to bed. Ill get it in tomorrow.

Last edited by 03RN; 04-12-2018 at 06:01 PM.

User Tag List