Page 129 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3074

Thread: 1911 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Not entirely sure, as it was that way when I started in 2009 (ETA: I left in '13 and recently returned to the company). I don't question it. I just carry my piece, and be thankful.
    So - would a revolver with the hammer down on an empty chamber count? Might be time to dust off the SAA, boss.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So - would a revolver with the hammer down on an empty chamber count? Might be time to dust off the SAA, boss.
    I'd be lying if I didn't say I office-talk about carrying my Vaquero on at least a bi-weekly basis. Think @Tony Mayer would make me a George?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I'd be lying if I didn't say I office-talk about carrying my Vaquero on at least a bi-weekly basis. Think @Tony Mayer would make me a George?
    Ha!! If I had a mold, i would absolutely do it!! Love them old thumb busters!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

4399 rounds. Three stoppages. Two were FTFeeds in the same lot of Winchester NATO and both were due to a deformed/smashed out case mouth. One was a FTFeed with some rough ass Winchester steel case 115gr.

Important thing is that it runs 100% with 147 HST and is super fun to shoot.

Last edited by M2CattleCo; 04-04-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Let me guess Winchester Forged.....

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Particulars on this one? Grips are nice...sights are factory and slightly shaped hammer? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Let me guess Winchester Forged.....

Yep. I went to Wally World and bought 100 rounds of everything they had in 9mm. I shot it all over the course of three afternoons and the forged was last, and choked on the second to last round of the last mag. I smacked it into battery and it fed the last round fine.

That pistol has never been cleaned.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Particulars on this one? Grips are nice...sights are factory and slightly shaped hammer? Thanks.
    Besides fitting an oversized EGW firing pin stop and replacing the collet bushing, it is a bone stock Govt. Model from either 72 or 74.

Functions perfectly in all aspects and feeds, fires and ejects anything you stuff in the mags. I like it.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Besides fitting an oversized EGW firing pin stop and replacing the collet bushing, it is a bone stock Govt. Model from either 72 or 74.

Functions perfectly in all aspects and feeds, fires and ejects anything you stuff in the mags. I like it.
    Very nice indeed. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

User Tag List