Page 132 of 305 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3045

Thread: 1911 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Was that really necessary? It's bad enough I think about bird's head Vaqueros. You don't need to make it worse.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

After today's USPSA
    Attachment 25433

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Is that your Single Seven?

Check out the meat left in this frontstrap checkering........

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Was that really necessary? It's bad enough I think about bird's head Vaqueros. You don't need to make it worse.
    They're sweeter than you might think. Great shooting fun; the bird's head grip is very comfy; even the way the recent ones have a curve at the back side of the top of the front sight that catches available light a little bit like a gold bead. Pretty mature tech, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Is that your Single Seven?
    No, that was a pic I poached from the holster guy's website. Not many IWB pics of SAs to be had... I don't want to completely gum up this amazing thread with my greasy old wheelgun stuff, but I will note that N-frame leather seems to treat the big Vaqs OK, and the old Elmer McEvoy SS-type holster (which can do reasonable AIWB using a single loop, so long as you omit the fin, or it's a shorter barrel) made for a 4" K-frame (that now resides in JMCK George Kydex) fits the single-six/single-seven frame like it was made for it. Uncanny, really... Here's my single-seven in the SS K-frame leather:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4899 rounds. I might get around to cleaning it one of these days...

First cleaning in a while

There are few pistols that put a smile on my face like my Wilson 1911 Protector Elite. Super accurate, great fun, and easily the best looking pistol in my safe. Though it is certainly my most expensive single firearm, I don't have a tinge of buyer's remorse.

But I do sometimes feel the after effects of a steady diet of .45 ACP...

So, I've decided to order a second Wilson 1911 in 9mm. In 5-6 months I should have some pictures to post!
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    There are few pistols that put a smile on my face like my Wilson 1911 Protector Elite. Super accurate, great fun, and easily the best looking pistol in my safe. Though it is certainly my most expensive single firearm, I don't have a tinge of buyer's remorse.

But I do sometimes feel the after effects of a steady diet of .45 ACP...

So, I've decided to order a second Wilson 1911 in 9mm. In 5-6 months I should have some pictures to post!

I've beat myself up with 45 a few times. A 9mm is just what the Dr ordered!

8ish years and just over 51,000 rounds and finally got a breakage on one of my Les Baer Custom Carry.

It is getting a new Nowlin Barrel now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List