Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: 1911 picture thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post

Garthwaite sent this back. He originally did the work and I had him finish her up. Arrived today.
    Ermahgerd that's just beautiful!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@newyork Sorcery. Jim's bluing tanks are filled with magic

Oh my gosh now there are 2 of you! Between The Janitor and now newyork ill never be able to sleep again because my dreams are going to be filled with Garthwaite Colt goodness! Gentlemen you have truly set the bar well done!
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Only one way to fix that Rick. Come on. Ya know you want to. Jim has a fast turn around which is good and bad. Good because you want that thing NOW and bad because you have to come up with the money in a hurry.

Newyork I called and his wife answered and said he was booked up but I'm gonna call back Monday and beg and plead, wish me luck!
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

I'm pretty sure that when he closes his books it's not for very long. I remember he closed them last year I believe and they were reopened when I sent mine back in in April.

Okay The Janitor and NewYork feel free to send me a personal message including a donation because I'm on the list! And I hold you both responsible:-) ! I am super excited I'm going to have him build a colt commander in 9mm for me. So can both of you continue posting pics to hold me over! Also any recommendations for the build as I've never done a custom before.
    Rick

User Tag List