Thread: Steiner P4Xi 1-4x24

Steiner P4Xi 1-4x24

Can get a pretty good deal on this optic right now and was curious what people know about it? Videos say clear glass, good eye box, good reticle, and daylight bright.

Thoughts?

Steiner P4Xi 1-4x24

I have 3 and am very happy with them. Glass is great, reticle is daylight bright, similar to an aimpoint or MRO. I haven't had any issues with the eyebox, seems fine to me. For the price I think it's a good buy over similarly priced 1-4 optics out there.
    Last edited by 3-7-77; 10-18-2017 at 09:09 AM.
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Site Supporter
    I really like mine. It has great illumination, a good eye box, and a functional reticle. It's the least expensive scope I've used that has a true daylight bright dot. The only scope even close in price that I would consider an improvement is the Vortex Viper PST II 1-6. But, if 4x is sufficient for what you want, then the Steiner is lighter, less expensive, and made in the USA.

Mine is an experiment into the LPVO world and I really like it. I've only ever had EOTechs and Aimpoints so I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, but it's been awesome so far. I was very concerned about the eye box and the low end magnification but haven't had an issue with either. The red dot on the two highest settings is perfectly usable on a bright day (I live in Hawaii). I think it's a great scope for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the T5Xi 1-5x24mm, and if the P4Xi is anything close to the T5, then it's a great optic. I really like mine.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Steiner makes some great LPV's for the price, we intend to stock more of them soon. I have a demo Steiner Military 1-5X24mm Rapid Dot 7.62 sitting here and it definitely has some great edge to edge clarity.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

User Tag List