Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tapatalk Not Working?

LL, I'm sorry but Tapatalk makes my favorite forum, PF, SO much easier to peruse and participate in. I use my phone 99% to view the 4 forums I like. Unfortunate, the screen size on my phone makes perusing PF a pain. Thanks for looking into it.
    From Tapatalk in response to my problem:

"Thank you for contacting Tapatalk.
    That forum does not have a working Tapatalk plugin running, hence causing the issue. We contacted the forum owner to update their plugin. Please report the same to your forum admin as requests from members are looked into more quickly.

Tapatalk Support"

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I really, really hate Tapatalk because it's bad, often not secure code and robs PF of what little revenue we could make from links, but I'll take a look right now. It will go away when we upgrade to the next version of the forum software.

Also, I have no issues using the forum as is (not mobile) on an iPhone 8. I know, I'm weird.
    Is this upgrade happening soon?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I really, really hate Tapatalk because it's bad, often not secure code and robs PF of what little revenue we could make from links, but I'll take a look right now. It will go away when we upgrade to the next version of the forum software.
    Bros before Tapatalk Pros, so I’ve ditched Howdy Dong for keeps months ago — but please tell me the upgrade and impact to mobile mode is happening soon. If I or we can help make it happen financially I’d be willing to entertain an assessment.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List