Thread: Beretta 92 Armorer video

Beretta 92 Armorer video

Now that I'm becoming a Beretta fan, I need to know how to maintain them, swap parts, replace springs, etc. Any feedback on the Wilson Combat How To Shoot and Maintain the Beretta 92/96 video?

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/How-To-S...ductinfo/386D/

What about the AGI?

https://www.americangunsmith.com/app...s-P-92-Pistols

Any other suggestions? I've done a number of LE Armorer courses, but never a Beretta. They kinda make SIG P series gun seem like a Glock...

Thanks

I purchased a AGI Glock video years ago when I picked up my one and only G19 and found it very helpful and thorough.

Haven't seen their Beretta version but I would expect it to be done just as well. Can you get your money back if you don't like it?

Ya know you might PM Ernie Langdon and get his advice.
    Last edited by Redhat; 10-22-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Has YouTube pulled maintenance videos yet?

I read the description on the linked AGI video a couple of times and I don't see anything about inspection items, parts change intervales or how to repair any parts. The Wilson description offers very little info so I would definitely call them before buying either.

The M9 23&p along with mosinvirus' dissassemby videos on youtube ought to be a good place to start
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

If the Wilson Combat one is the one I saw years ago then I would not recommend it. It was way too basic and half of it was about their ultima lube.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List