Page 40 of 250 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets!

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Little L,

Everytime you post a new picture of your daughter and dog, I reminded of the Buttons and Mindy shorts from Animaniacs and it makes me chuckle. Thanks for sharing the great pictures, hopefully they will help your daughter remember her protector and friend when she gets older.

Quote Originally Posted by codisimo View Post
    Little L,

Everytime you post a new picture of your daughter and dog, I reminded of the Buttons and Mindy shorts from Animaniacs and it makes me chuckle. Thanks for sharing the great pictures, hopefully they will help your daughter remember her protector and friend when she gets older.
    Yep, every picture is just outstanding, what a great pair
    I do feel for whoever has to brush your daughter's hair; I've been banned from that duty except in emergencies - "You're not very good at this, Daddy!"

We are diminished
    Freyja the Belgian Water Dog

Nice pics LL and TLG!
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Speaking of cute kids and dogs:

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.ht...pherds.youtube

Just a girl and her 14 GSD's enjoying the day

We are diminished
    We had a bunch of strange guys canvassing our neighborhood today purportedly to sell ADT security systems. Freyja and I decided to take a walk to get a look at them and also snap a quick photo of their vehicle and its license plate. One of them saw and motioned to another of his buddies. They started walking toward us and one guy asked, "Hey, what kind of dog is that?"

Freyja, God bless her, started to growl and I just answered, "Unfriendly."

Don't know what they were doing in the neighborhood but they sure as heck stayed away from us during the rest of our walk.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    We had a bunch of strange guys canvassing our neighborhood today purportedly to sell ADT security systems. Freyja and I decided to take a walk to get a look at them and also snap a quick photo of their vehicle and its license plate. One of them saw and motioned to another of his buddies. They started walking toward us and one guy asked, "Hey, what kind of dog is that?"

Freyja, God bless her, started to growl and I just answered, "Unfriendly."

Don't know what they were doing in the neighborhood but they sure as heck stayed away from us during the rest of our walk.
    Man, that's awesome. I miss having a dog, I really do. Growing up I had a massive, full-blooded Mastiff named Baron. His bark sounded like a .50 cal. going off and we NEVER had any unwanted visitors hang around more than about two micro seconds after hearing it.

My wife is a major cat person, so we have two. I like them, but miss having a dog.

Attempting to get my attention while I was tending to the BBQ grill.
    He knows good things come off the grill and wants to make sure I don't forget him.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

[/URL]

What's left of a beef short rib wrapped in 9.5 pounds of fierceness.

User Tag List