Page 224 of 250 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Add me to that list, @Chance. My condolences.

I tend not to seek cats out, but they snare me anyway and we end up partners for 15-20 years.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Sorry for your loss Chance. My wife is very allergic to cats otherwise we’d probably have them too. Both of my daughters have cats.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Had to euthanize my little girl yesterday. She sat in my lap and slept on my feet for 16 years.

Got to love them while you have them.

Attachment 96964
    It's a hard road to walk, at the end. But we'd do it all again, and so would she I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Had to euthanize my little girl yesterday. She sat in my lap and slept on my feet for 16 years.

Got to love them while you have them.
    My most sincere condolences.
    Cats are pretty cool in their own "I'm really a space alien" way.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    @blues, @CSW, @Lex Luthier, @Coyotesfan97, @Darth_Uno, @Ichiban

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate it.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    It's a hard road to walk, at the end. But we'd do it all again, and so would she I bet.
    So very much this.

I lost my buddy of 11 years, Teddy, to cancer back in April of '21. I went through a divorce from my cheating ex in 2019, and would constantly pray to God that Teddy would be with me at least until I found someone new. God granted that prayer and more. Teddy was the ringbearer at our wedding, and was absolutely doted on by my wife. The vet told us he had cancer right after we got back from our honeymoon and said he had 2-3 months, but he was with us for 6. I got Teddy back when I was an angry, stupid college kid and he was with me through a lot of growth, absolutely devoted to me. I miss you Teddy.

After a summer and fall without a dog, we started discussing getting a new canine friend, and ended up with Poppy. She was found in Midland, TX with a face full of porcupine quills. After getting some vet care, she escaped her foster home, was found at an oil drilling site, and became the rig dog for 30 days before going home with one of the workers. I never got the full story, but it sounds like Poppy killed a cat and came right back to her foster home, and then she came to us. She was estimated at 5-6 years old and weighed 52 lbs, but this was really due to the sorry state she was in when found. When I picked her up to put her in the back seat of my truck, I knew she was quite a bit bigger. Our vet estimated 2 years old and she's 75-80lbs depending on how much we feed her.

It took some time to boind with her, but she's a total sweetheart, good with kids and other dogs and always up for a walk or tug of war. She's curled up on the couch next to me right now, definitely a velcro dog.

From her roughneck days, they put an air quality monitor on her collar:

Luckily she loves snow, as we get plenty here in CO:

Get off zoom meetings and play!

Chance & Coyotesfan

Sorry for the loss of your beloved family members.

My oldest turned 15 yesterday. A bit dated, but This is my favorite pic of him.

Name:  FB51F408-C862-4574-B83C-28A7F1E72C2E.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  36.8 KB

My Wife found this today.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  71.8 KB

User Tag List