Page 204 of 250 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    That's a great picture!
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

New York I love that shot.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Thank you! She usually doesn’t cooperate. It’s like she knows you’re taking pics and she doesn’t like it.

Name:  20210703_202706.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  40.0 KB

Doggos riding in the shop Humvee to get a pizza...
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Name:  556F7634-5531-46AF-A983-431516AB33E3.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  47.5 KB

Our daughter lives a little over an hour away. Thursday night she drove down to spend the night and drop off her dog as she and her husband were going away for the weekend. Friday morning she was going to drive my mother-in-law to an appointment before heading to where her husband was. When my MIL pulled up, my daughter heard cat sounds from her own car and found this kitten in the engine compartment. She left her car keys for me to try to remove it when I got home.
    There isn’t much room in the little cars engine compartment and I couldn’t reach in and get it. I had to put the car up on ramps and wait til my daughter got back with some cat food. It came down close enough she was able to grab it. We got her fed and cleaned up. I just can’t believe she survived the trip and then the night in the car and wasn’t injured. My daughter said she had seen the kitten in the area before leaving her house. She’s on her way home with it now, hopefully someone is looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Sadly Maggie the Chocolate Lab in my avatar had to cross the rainbow bridge last month. She had begun getting finicky about eating which was a major clue something was wrong. Her nickname was Irongut and she literally food bloated at least three times. My daughter who’s a vet tech looked at her and thought she had a mass in her abdomen. My vet confirmed it and thought she had a large mass on her pancreas. I held her paw and told her she was the best girl ever as she crossed. It just breaks your heart.

Attachment 76251

RIP Maggie you’re missed.
    Just saw this .. Sorry for your loss .. Chocolate Labs are great dogs and get under your skin in a very loving way.
    We rescued a Chocolate Lab that got dumped off on our Street back in 2008.

We had 5 dogs already but I fell in love with her .. she lived another 12 years.
    My Kryptonite is losing a dog or a cat .. I feel your pain !!!!

My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a dog or a cat ..
    Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 09-07-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Finally getting around to updating my Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Name:  20210703_202706.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  40.0 KB

Doggos riding in the shop Humvee to get a pizza...
    Best car ride ever! Can we have some crust?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Sitting in a chair drinking coffee watching her chase squirrels from tree to tree. Futility is not in this girl's vocabulary...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Name:  3FE56A39-8205-48A3-9027-034B5C7F4359.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  31.7 KB

Maisie the Yellow girl and Moose the Chocolate boy at the vets yesterday getting their shots. Maisie is nine pounds and Moose is twelve pounds. They were the hit of the party. The vet loved them.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List