Page 182 of 250 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

bath pug

Name:  20200725_152414.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  33.9 KB

Alpha Pug is unsure why she needed another bath two weeks after the last one.

Don't feel too bad for her. She barks her head off every meal time until she has a bowl. Often, she decides first meal should come about 4am.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Attachment 57772Attachment 57773

Got a female black lab puppy a few weeks ago, current duty assignment let's me bring her into work most days...
    So not exactly a Devil Dog, but in training?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

We have had Winston now for a little over a year. He is getting a new friend next week as we quickly found out he is not a good only dog when we lost our poodle late last year.

He is a Golden Doodle that plays non stop. His new thing if you don't pay attention to him to his liking is taking pillows off the bed or couch and putting them in the pool.

Name:  IMG_2574.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  44.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2509.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  32.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2425.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  29.2 KB

Hanging around the boathouse office.

Name:  IMG_20200727_092117606.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  24.1 KB
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

The Snausage

My girlfriend's dog, rescued from Roswell, NM so "Ros"

Name:  IMG_0860.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  85.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0014.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  105.1 KB
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Site Supporter
    My daughter decided she needed a project to keep her occupied now that she's back home for a while.
    Fostering 3 kittens isn't my first choice, but, it's far from the worst choice.

The two boys were about 1.5 pounds each when they arrived last week. The tiny gal was only 11 ounces. She's now over 13 ounces and is starting to enjoy roughhousing with the boys.

And those ears! Cute as Yoda!

Name:  Cats1.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  33.6 KB

Cora

Name:  Cora.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  73.6 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've had good luck with Midwest crates for a few dogs. You'd have to check to see what the largest size available is. My 90lb Weimaraner was good in his...height, width and length.
    I ended up going with Midwest, the “Ultima “ version since the cheaper one had reports of sharp edges. It seem s fine, although effing tall. Thanks, this seems plenty sturdy for what I need, and way cheaper than some other options I was considering. I got the big one, it’s a little roomy for my 70lb pup, but pretty sure she is not completely done growing at 6 months.

In other news, over the space of just2-3 days last week she suddenly got less hyper, and started getting more loving to the rest of the household, so life is good.
    Gratuitous dog pic given this is the pets thread... I

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    In other news, over the space of just2-3 days last week she suddenly got less hyper, and started getting more loving to the rest of the household, so life is good.
    It's amazing when that switch gets flipped. My 5 year old rescue is turning into quiet the love bug.

It's a good thing he is so damn cute.
    Name:  IMG_4564.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  33.9 KB

Newest member of the fam. She is a semi-retired therapy horse that my youngest recently adopted. This pic was taken right after the brand inspector made it official. She is a big ole gal at over 16 hands. Ele is a registered Tennessee Walker with six World Grand Champions in her lineage. As her namesake might indicate, she rides like a Cadillac.

I can easily say that this is the happiest I have ever seen my daughter.

Name:  IMG_3872.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  85.6 KB

User Tag List