Page 176 of 250 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Smoky, (my avatar), and Skyler are / were both very social and human friendly as well. They both have / had (in Smoky's case) a propensity to cry when brought into the vet's waiting area. They must've inherited the avoidance of doctors at any cost, (rightly or wrongly), from me.
    She knows when it's time to go to the vet and becomes unfindable (that grey color of hers makes her invisible even in plain sight and full light when she wants to). The sad thing is when she was a kitten she was always curious and happy to go the vet but she has been a bit sickly in the last couple of years (some sort of irritable bowel syndrome that seems to be resolved -*fingers crossed*) and trips to the vet have become a horrible stress on her (though I like that she's willing and capable of fighting) and we try to minimize those as much as possible.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Journey checking out the agility equipment he’ll soon be learning.

Name:  D8EEADA4-D9A7-48EA-B33B-ED961E6FD4C2.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  47.0 KB

Today is Stella's 3rd birthday. We got her 50 tennis balls and decided to give them all to her at once.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.41.08 PM.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  52.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Journey checking out the agility equipment he’ll soon be learning.

Name:  D8EEADA4-D9A7-48EA-B33B-ED961E6FD4C2.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  47.0 KB

What kind of dog is that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    What kind of dog is that?
    Border Collie. He’s a blue Merle smooth coat. Here he is with our red Merle rough coat border collie.

Name:  3018096C-3BAC-4FD0-A266-056B49816157.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  73.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Today is Stella's 3rd birthday. We got her 50 tennis balls and decided to give them all to her at once.
    I'm laughing out loud just imagining what the scene must have been like in your house.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I'm laughing out loud just imagining what the scene must have been like in your house.
    She loved it. I'm thinking she will still pick a favorite and whine at us for hours if it goes under the couch even though you can't walk in our house without stepping on a tennis ball right now.

Photo thread:
    Here's our Aussie who usually won't let us take pictures.

Name:  IMG_0986.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  93.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Our own Persephone is the sweetest thing with us and any guests that have visited. She is social, if a bit shy, talkative but not overly so and very friendly. The vets experience, however, is totally different; they refuse to see her unless she has been sedated. Try and "poke n' prod" and she fights like the devil.
    Name:  IMG_0476.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  49.5 KB

Chango is the happiest, friendliest girl on the planet, aside from being a 12 lb. stone killer (20 oppusums so far in the 5 years we've been here). Nary an issue at the vet...except for the last two annual visits. She has completely lost her shit as soon as the thermometer comes out, and has to be muzzled and physically restrained to complete the visit. No idea what prompted this behavioral shift.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Name:  DB2BCAAD-954C-4353-987E-C47464EDFB71.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  65.2 KB

This is “Meows”, our nine year old rescue. She would definitely hate me for posting this.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Name:  30D991DB-AE19-488D-9BD6-A1558210B18F.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  33.8 KB

Max is under self-quarantine.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

User Tag List