Page 142 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Watching a scary movie?
    She really is the movie watchingest cat I've ever seen.

Hammertime

Sink water is better somehow.

I need to post pictures, but...
    the two stray kittens my mom adopted, that I brought in from the stray momma that's still hanging around my house, are doing exceptionally well.
    and they're OBSCENELY cute!
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Also there is a new black one but I don't have any pictures of him. Which is a surprising omission from a certain someone's instagram.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Miss Sunnydays sporting her new Xmas sweater.

I think she is the cutest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Also there is a new black one but I don't have any pictures of him. Which is a surprising omission from a certain someone's instagram.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
    Havana? The black one looks like a little guy named Bubba my family had for 10 years. I took his death in January 2001 rather hard -- we had to have him put down due to a broken rear leg almost exactly a year after my father died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havana_rabbit

The rabbit in the picture at the top of that Wikipedia page looks almost identical to Bubba.

Site Supporter
    ^^^^ Had a girlfriend that had a rabbit. It liked to crap on the bed, but only on my side. Pellets aplenty. Jealous prick.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    Havana? The black one looks like a little guy named Bubba my family had for 10 years. I took his death in January 2001 rather hard -- we had to have him put down due to a broken rear leg almost exactly a year after my father died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havana_rabbit

The rabbit in the picture at the top of that Wikipedia page looks almost identical to Bubba.
    Ah, that's too bad. I'm surprised at how attached I've gotten to them; I expected rabbits to have no personality at all but they're funny little things with tiny little engineering minds. I guess they tunnel and build paths and runs in the wild so I should have expected it but I thought they would just be kind of spooky but otherwise kind of unaware. But I really like them.

Our black one is (we believe) a Rex. They're all rescues so there's no paperwork or anything but he has the huge hare-like ears and lean build. This isn't him but he looks just like this:

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    ^^^^ Had a girlfriend that had a rabbit. It liked to crap on the bed, but only on my side. Pellets aplenty. Jealous prick.
    Yeah they are weirdly territorial and can really fixate on an issue. We're really going through a process allowing a new male into the place.

But they're pretty great apartment pets...they wake up early, then conk out mid morning, then wake up around when you get home, and conk out again around midnight. So when you're out, or asleep, they're pretty much sleeping themselves, and when you're home and doing stuff is when they want to be active also. On the other hand, once they get it into their heads to destroy a piece of furniture, its only a matter of time. There is no dissuading them.

Funny little animals. I really enjoy them.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter

Pets!

Dog from a shelter in the Jackson MS area that my daughter ended up inheriting. Shelter said he lost his leg due to being hit with a shotgun round; no other data provided. 1st pick is right out of the shelter; 2nd one after he got some TLC. Meet “Brewski”. .
    Last edited by luckyman; 12-17-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Funny little animals. I really enjoy them.
    Rabbits are my favorite indoor pet by far.
    My Dutch Blue "Sam" is a real asshole, so we get along great.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List