Page 13 of 250 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by JMorse View Post
    Grinning big for all 4 of you, Irish.
    Thanks! We couldn't have asked for a better dog, he's fantastic. Fearless protector of toys!

That's a good looking Mal!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    That's a good looking Mal!
    Thanks! Any new shots of your growing pup? I've seen the ones on your FB page but you might want to add them here

All Mals are neurotic and you can't trust them around kids.

#RESIST

I couldn't agree more!

My son has been poking, prodding, punching him in the face, pulling on his tail and drumming on Bam and he has yet to illicit a response other than being passive and submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Thanks! Any new shots of your growing pup? I've seen the ones on your FB page but you might want to add them here
    He doesn't look much like a pup any more! I would love to do protection sports with him, but I don't really have the time right now, and the last thing I want to do is start bite work and not follow through. For now I am working on his obedience using the principles laid out by Michael Ellis/Leerburg.

I really like this one...chasing his ball on a string.

Gorgeous looking GSD John. Wait'll he grows into those ears and feet

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Gorgeous looking GSD John. Wait'll he grows into those ears and feet
    Yeah...he still has a bit of growing to do. I would be happy if he stopped right where he is at, but his feet are enourmous, so I don't think that is going to happen!

Talk about a gawky teenager! Good looking pup, John. I would not do any protection work before 18 months at least.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Talk about a gawky teenager! Good looking pup, John. I would not do any protection work before 18 months at least.
    Even in another year I don't know that I would have enought time to commit to the process. He is becoming quite the obedient shop dog, and if all he ever excells at is obedience he will be 1000 x's better than any other dog I have had.

I am doing some scent work with him - just to keep his mind stimulated, and he really likes that.

User Tag List