Page 119 of 250 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    He's a bossy little asshole.
    But at least he's quiet, low maintenance and litter box trained.

Attachment 21475

He might like watching some of these....then again, it may give him even more of an attitude.

http://www.angryalien.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Stella enjoying her morning walk.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    i LOVE THIS PIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    i LOVE THIS PIC!
    Thanks! I think she actually loves having her picture taken.

She is getting close to 8 months old now and is an amazing dog.
    Name:  Stella_11_29.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  26.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    He might like watching some of these....then again, it may give him even more of an attitude.

Bunny Vids~ I'll never get that time back......
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

More like this:

FAST FORWARD TO 1:50
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-01-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    OMG my daughter is obsessed with getting a bunny. He looks pretty adorable. Nice Tudor. @JodyH
    Don't do it unless your daughter is super chill and ready for a 8-10 year commitment.
    Rabbits hate to be picked up, they hate to be snuggled, they hate to be chased, they are just little fluffy bundles of hate.
    They do make a really good pet for a mature person with a lot of patience.
    You cannot rush anything with a rabbit because their default mode is freak the fuck out.
    But once you've gained their trust they are a super interesting little animal with very strong personalities (and pretty damn smart, smarter than a cat IMO).
    Easiest animal I've ever litter box trained.
    Very territorial, very bossy, when mine wants the couch all to itself at bedtime you damn sure know it.
    They're very independent but love to be part of the family.
    Really cool house pet but not for high strung kids at all.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

I have tons of them in my yard around the cabin. I feed the birds, and the bunnies like the bird feed. Once they get used to me, they follow me around while I feed. Theyll let me get about 4 feet from them. I talk to them when I go out. They seem to understand when I tell them the dog is coming. Its pretty cool watching them out the window. I can see how theyd be brash little bastards.

I liked Catshit 1 when Lawdog posted it a couple years ago. The old link died, I havent found the entire thing posted anywhere recently.
    Last edited by Malamute; 12-01-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Banned

Didn't know you can't post YouTube videos. Here's a photo of Spud

I have tons of them in my yard around the cabin. I feed the birds, and the bunnies like the bird feed. Once they get used to me, they follow me around while I feed. Theyll let me get about 4 feet from them. I talk to them when I go out. They seem to understand when I tell them the dog is coming. Its pretty cool watching them out the window. I can see how theyd be brash little bastards.
    Here's one of my yard rabbits. She lived under my bushes for a few years. I could almost pet her. I'm sure a fox or a hawk eventually got her.
    I probably shot a thousand rabbits in my youth, these days I'd rather feed and watch them.
    I guess I'm getting soft in my old age.

Attachment 22048
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-01-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Oh, we're not getting one. lol Two dogs is quite enough. There's also...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Don't do it unless your daughter is super chill <NO and ready for a 8-10 year commitment<NO.
    Rabbits hate to be picked up<NO, they hate to be snuggled<NO, they hate to be chased<NO, they are just little fluffy bundles of hate<that's funny.
    They do make a really good pet for a mature person<NO with a lot of patience<NO.
    You cannot rush anything with a rabbit because their default mode is freak the fuck out<So is hers.
    But once you've gained their trust they are a super interesting little animal with very strong personalities (and pretty damn smart, smarter than a cat IMO).
    Easiest animal I've ever litter box trained.
    Very territorial, very bossy, when mine wants the couch all to itself at bedtime you damn sure know it.
    They're very independent but love to be part of the family.
    Really cool house pet but not for high strung kids<She's 5, so they're all a little high strung at all.
    Anyway, maybe eventually. She also wants a horse, pony, donkey, and chickens. Just more obsessed with bunnies, like a lot of 5yo girls I suppose. Thanks for the info though, it's really enlightening, and will be a reference should we ever entertain the thought.

PS Nice to see you back.
    Last edited by StraitR; 12-01-2017 at 10:50 PM.

User Tag List