Page 110 of 250 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Henry the Happy Hound!

He is little guy I picked up from the pound. He was supposed to be a "small to medium" dog.

This was around Christmas before last:

A magical time for the girls.

A year or so later, he is not so small....

He LOVES bubbles!

He has very deep bark, but is about as viscous as a marshmallow.

He literally LOVES everyone. UPS guy, Mail lady. He thinks anybody and everybody is his friend, the big goofy dog.

I guess if the family is ever attacked by a roving gang of bubbles, we will be well protected, but beyond that, the only thing dangerous about Henry is that his tail is at about nutsack height, and the first 5 minutes until he gets used to you, man that thing is deadly!

LOL, I had a Black Lab whose tail was the same way. My kids called her "Dogzilla", because of the destruction that tail could leave in its wake.

Madison trying on her new K9 harness.

Name:  IMG_1036.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  61.0 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post

He literally LOVES everyone. UPS guy, Mail lady. He thinks anybody and everybody is his friend, the big goofy dog.

I guess if the family is ever attacked by a roving gang of bubbles, we will be well protected, but beyond that, the only thing dangerous about Henry is that his tail is at about nutsack height, and the first 5 minutes until he gets used to ....
    I tell my doberman that his job is to do the barking, and I'll do the biting. So far it is working well.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    Henry the Happy Hound!

He is little guy I picked up from the pound. He was supposed to be a "small to medium" dog.

This was around Christmas before last:

A magical time for the girls.

A year or so later, he is not so small....

He LOVES bubbles!

Name:  IMG_1422.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  36.4 KB

Name:  Skyler game on - Edited.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  38.2 KB

"Dad, you said hockey season was coming soon™!..."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I guess if the family is ever attacked by a roving gang of bubbles, we will be well protected, but beyond that, the only thing dangerous about Henry is that his tail is at about nutsack height, and the first 5 minutes until he gets used to you, man that thing is deadly!

What a great dog!
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

I've been debating getting a new dog for awhile. A lady my wife works with was trying to place a dog about a month ago and I passed on the opportunity. I instantly regretted it. Somehow though I knew Id get another chance at the dog. A couple weeks ago the new home for "Annie" wasn't working out. I jumped at the opportunity and drove to get her.

Annie is a 9 year old lab mix (Im thinking with Chow). I got her vet records back to 2008 and My vet gave her a clean bill of health. I never realized how much a dog would change your attitude and life. Annie is "my dog". She walks with me everywhere; gets up at zero-dark-thirty with me in the mornings just to hang out and she seems to enjoy our morning 2 mile walks.

Our 16 week old German Shepherd puppy and 6 year old Australian Shepherd.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

User Tag List