Page 200 of 250 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Attachment 70397

Our adopted daughter, Heidi, who died peacefully surrounded by her family on 4/12/21. We think that she was about 12 years old as she has been with us since 2010.
    Sorry for your loss Sensei.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    That is such a cool looking dog. My heeler collie mix is turning into a great dog.

Even if she does eat mud and sticks and bark at contrails.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    That is such a cool looking dog. My heeler collie mix is turning into a great dog.

Even if she does eat mud and sticks and bark at contrails.
    She’s a cutie for sure. When she was young she was super handsome. I’ll post some pics of her when she was young. We are close, but before I had kids she was like a child to me lol

My daughter’s cat

Here is Charlie at 5 years old. 6 years ago.

Name:  C46ACC67-F6FC-40B7-915D-A1F965F6A6B0.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  33.8 KB

It sucks to be a Husky in Arizona. Ariel the Husky ran away while I was sweeping up leaving the Murphy the terrier to supervise. He had a bath when the hair was cleaned up.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Sasha just got speyed yesterday, so is suffering the indignity of the e-collar aka lampshade. For a supposedly smart dog, she sure is running into a lot of stuff still. Also when leaving the vet, they told us “only short slow walks to go to the bathroom for the next 2 weeks”. I’m like “didn’t we have this conversation before? What dog are you talking about exactly?”. I understand no racing around at 100mph, but it’s only been 1 day and she is already the embodiment of a vibrating energy source ready to explode. I figure by about Saturday I’ll be putting in at least 20,000 steps a day just to keep her from going serious zoomies and tearing something.
    Try a chuckit. I used to get up at 4 and take mine to an open field with a chuckit, a glow in the dark ball and a surefire to charge the glow.
    Its really cool to see the glowing ball after the first bounce just disappear when she snatched it out of midair. We would work on off leash afterwards and then home to get the kiddos up for school.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Name:  6970AF47-4FB6-4E3F-96D0-8A1274C69DF6.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  69.2 KB

Greyhound mix boy practicing his aerodynamic profile.

Late afternoon drive in the new car.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

User Tag List