Page 188 of 249 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2485

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    My wife decided she wanted a dog. I wanted another Bull terrier but she vetoed that because a bull terrier would scare the grand kids. So we compromised. She picked the dog and paid for it and I would train it. She wanted a doodle dog. I smiled and ground my teeth because of my personal bias against small worthless dogs.
    Said wife finally found one 400 miles away. Me subscribing to the happy wife happy life mantra cheerfully drove her to see the dog. Ten minutes after she saw the dog she paid for said puppy and we were headed home.
    My wife was so happy that I could stop and browse at Grice’s gun shop in clearfield PA. Big gun store. Worth stopping if you are passing by on interstate 80
    The puppy came from an Amish puppy mill in Ohio but I have to admit that she is the cutest puppy anybody could ask for.
    I give you Bailey- an eight week old Cavapoo; also called Cavadoodle. She is a mix of miniature poodle and cavalier King Charles spaniel.
    Attachment 59560
    I am in the same boat. We will be picking this little Cavapoo up on Friday. My 7yo daughter is going to flip out! The cost to weight ratio is way off but I guess you can't put a price on a new family member.

Name:  IMG_20201025_151139.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  31.0 KB

By the way, I love Grice's Gun Shop. It's about 1.5hr East for me.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    I hope your puppy works out. Our puppy has been great

Site Supporter
    Out hiking...

The GSD has taken to snapping at passing cars while we’re out driving. Wife took this photo mid-snap.

Name:  7D6CA0F4-DF96-49F7-AAF4-F1822C830BCF.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  34.9 KB
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I hope your puppy works out. Our puppy has been great
    Thanks! Little Jack is doing great and my daughter keeps asking us to pinch her because she thinks she must be dreaming.
    Name:  IMG_20201031_112255.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  67.4 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Our puppy turns three on Dec 26 -- he has reached what should be his final weight of 140 lbs. This picture was not staged -- he was trying to find which toy would induce us to play with him. (Around 7:45PM every night, he also "asks" to be trained.) He has two cats too.
    Name:  not-spoiled.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  47.8 KB

This was taken just before Halloween. If you look through a Dutchie’s ears what do you see?
    Name:  730A5C12-418A-451C-8EC4-00C58DECFBB4.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  34.1 KB
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

The more people I interact with, the more I love my dog.....everyday anymore.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    The more people I interact with, the more I love my dog.....everyday anymore.
    Mark Twain wrote:
    “The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    Our puppy turns three on Dec 26 -- he has reached what should be his final weight of 140 lbs. This picture was not staged -- he was trying to find which toy would induce us to play with him. (Around 7:45PM every night, he also "asks" to be trained.) He has two cats too.
    Name:  not-spoiled.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  47.8 KB
    Love the Newfies. They do seem to attract cats, kind of like a planet has moons.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List