Page 195 of 250 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2494

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    As cute and fun as they are, it doesn't seem like a good idea to let our attic be a flying squirrel habitat...
    Probably not, but all the same, I'm glad to hear that you were able to release them successfully.

Site Supporter

Pets!

Sasha just got speyed yesterday, so is suffering the indignity of the e-collar aka lampshade. For a supposedly smart dog, she sure is running into a lot of stuff still. Also when leaving the vet, they told us “only short slow walks to go to the bathroom for the next 2 weeks”. I’m like “didn’t we have this conversation before? What dog are you talking about exactly?”. I understand no racing around at 100mph, but it’s only been 1 day and she is already the embodiment of a vibrating energy source ready to explode. I figure by about Saturday I’ll be putting in at least 20,000 steps a day just to keep her from going serious zoomies and tearing something.
    Last edited by luckyman; 03-25-2021 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Replaced pic with a better one

Vibrating energy.

Excellent analysis of a dog's energy. This is what ours looked like two weeks after eye surgery.
    Assessing the damage to the cone of shame, I truly wondered if they 'fixed' the eye problem.

There wasn't enough packing tape.
    Name:  20200914_120706 (1).jpg
Views: 430
Size:  47.7 KB

Name:  20210108_181910.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  48.8 KB
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Too tired to keep the tongue in:

Name:  20210325_203235.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  63.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Sasha just got speyed yesterday, so is suffering the indignity of the e-collar aka lampshade. For a supposedly smart dog, she sure is running into a lot of stuff still. Also when leaving the vet, they told us “only short slow walks to go to the bathroom for the next 2 weeks”. I’m like “didn’t we have this conversation before? What dog are you talking about exactly?”. I understand no racing around at 100mph, but it’s only been 1 day and she is already the embodiment of a vibrating energy source ready to explode. I figure by about Saturday I’ll be putting in at least 20,000 steps a day just to keep her from going serious zoomies and tearing something.
    Maggie had some growths removed off the bottom chest a year or so ago. I put an old t-shirt on her covering the incisions and she never messed with them. I don’t know if your girl would accept that.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Miniature snow-zer during the recent unpleasantness in Texas.
    She wasn’t having it at first (never seen snow before), then we couldn’t keep her out of it.

Well, she had to demonstrate who was in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Beautiful colors and coat. Red-tri Aussie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Beautiful colors and coat. Red-tri Aussie?
    Yep! I can’t believe she’ll be 10 years old in a few weeks.

Site Supporter
    My red heeler collie mix loves to chase birds. The other day she was chasing and protecting the perimeter from.....a contrail of a passenger plane.

Seen her do it many times now.

User Tag List