Page 17 of 250 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets!

Tribble takes her nap seriously.

You will NOT interfere.

Tribble does not have a problem...just a very good evening.

The Best friend our family has ever had. He is 8 years old now and has been the best trained and well mannered dog I've ever had. He's the complete opposite of what the normal thoughts are about a shih tzu. He's quiet, calm & was very easy to train.
    Oh course his name is Gizmo. (The wife named him.)

We've been looking for a Doberman to add to the family for months now with no real luck.
    _________In celebration of Ramadan, I'll be eating Pork all month. You're Welcome._______________________

Banned
    out of all of the gun webb sites I have seen; I have never seen a thread like this that has gone this long. I have to say it brings a smile to my face to see all the happy animals. we do love our pets and it show, we just need to support and promote laws that reflect that they are not JUST animals but part of us

I knew Mals could jump prior to getting Bam but I'd never really had the opportunity to have him jump other than leaping over the kid's baby gate occasionally. I took him with me to a friend's house who has an elevated back deck in her yard, approximately 6' tall. We recorded this video http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/41/s2ss.mp4/ as a little demonstration.
    Last edited by Shellback; 03-05-2012 at 01:43 PM.

That was effortless. One point I had Chloe in a buddy's back yard with 8 foot walls and we shut the glass door. Within a minute she was at the front door trying to get back into the house. Pretty neat.

Well the best I can do is put her picture as my avatar.

Anyway, this is Lilo. 9 year old border collie/heeler. Named after the naughty little girl in the Disney movie. Silly clown most of the time; 40 lbs of scary if she thinks her family is threatened.
    Last edited by Serenity; 03-11-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Banned
    even though this isn't my dog it's still funny. so remember when your dog has to go sometimes they have to go

Let's keep this thread centered upon our pets.
    #RESIST

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

User Tag List