Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1509

Thread: Pets!

  1. #1391
    Rotary Coterie RevolverRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baddest Part of Town...
    Firedog Ford was on watch during Halloween. Keeping a careful eye on the niece and nephew and for potential fires.

    Name:  4483D019-72E3-444C-BAAB-922848C3FA71.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  87.8 KB
    "P-f: I lurked for wonderful combat pistolcraft advice, but I ponied up cash for my daily dose of Dada." - Baldanders

  2. #1392
    What? I'm not spoiled, you're spoiled!

    Name:  J Dog.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  26.7 KB
    Last edited by Gun Mutt; 11-06-2018 at 10:21 AM.

  3. #1393
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    south TX
    Our middle daughter got a border collie for her 13th birthday. Today is her 30th birthday. She had to put him down 3 days ago, due to bone marrow cancer. He was a great dog and had a wonderful life.
    (Formerly known as Sotex.)

  4. #1394
    100% Pure American Mutt blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    blue ridge mtns
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Our middle daughter got a border collie for her 13th birthday. Today is her 30th birthday. She had to put him down 3 days ago, due to bone marrow cancer. He was a great dog and had a wonderful life.
    It's never easy, as you know, Chuck. Condolences on the loss and heartfelt wishes for better days ahead.
    ďTactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.Ē - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

  5. #1395
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    south TX
    Thanks, Blues. The past 2 days were rough for her, but she is doing better.
    (Formerly known as Sotex.)

  6. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Our middle daughter got a border collie for her 13th birthday. Today is her 30th birthday. She had to put him down 3 days ago, due to bone marrow cancer. He was a great dog and had a wonderful life.
    Sorry to hear that Chuck. Hope your daughter is ok.

    Itís such a shame that our dogs live such short lives, compared to humans. I heard once people spend their entire lives learning how to love one another and be happy. But dogs already know how to do that when they are born, so they donít have to stay with us as long.

  7. #1397
    AIWB Cultist Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Firedog Ford was on watch during Halloween. Keeping a careful eye on the niece and nephew and for potential fires.

    Name:  4483D019-72E3-444C-BAAB-922848C3FA71.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  87.8 KB
    Whereís the police dog that goes everywhere first and letís the fire dog know itís safe to enter?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

  8. #1398
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    south TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Sorry to hear that Chuck. Hope your daughter is ok.

    Itís such a shame that our dogs live such short lives, compared to humans. I heard once people spend their entire lives learning how to love one another and be happy. But dogs already know how to do that when they are born, so they donít have to stay with us as long.
    Thanks, Rich. It was tough for her for a couple of days, but she is doing better.

    I have come to believe that they are sent to us to teach us things that our Creator wants us to know about.....like loyalty and unconditional love...and, ultimately, loss, sorrow, and heartbreak....and how to go on afterwards.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 11-09-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    (Formerly known as Sotex.)

  9. #1399
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canton GA
    One can only hope they make it to heaven and are greeted not only by family and friends but their loyal pets!

  10. #1400
    Site Supporter CSW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    03849
    ^^^^^ THIS.
    2.0 compact 9mm

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org