Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
@Pennzoil and anyone else with relevant experience:

How suitable is this for a dude that doesn't wear boots daily?

I've tried the USPalm type and ditched it due to not placing well without the extra under support of a boot. I'm currently using the TacMed because I can get it to stay in place for at least 3-4 hours before needing a readjust.

I may get one just for range work anyway, because the overall design seems superior but I'd really like to replace my current system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's very suitable if your open to ankle carry and ours you'll typically forget it's on if worn with a high sock. Most customers don't wear boots daily.

If you're on Instagram we post pictures of AFAKs we've seen customers wearing out at training, events and such. Also we put up pictures almost daily of customers setups that they send us or tag us in. If not on Instagram I understand as I didn't have social media till I had a business.

One of the main reasons I make mine out of Cordura is for the structure/support that it provides. One of the major downsides to Cordura is the time and cost to manufacture which is why I suspect most companies try to use other materials. I like both the companies you list and have friends of friends involved with both companies but I'm just not a fan of their ankle medical carriers.