Thread: Space Posts!!!

Space Posts!!!

What could be a reason(s) there is a considerable amount of extra space at the end of my posts? As far as I know, this has always been the case. Others' don't appear this way. I don't *think* I'm dong anything abnormal (at least not space generating abnormality).
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

and with quick reply.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

ah, ok.. Thanks you. How obvious that should have been.

ok a little better.. check out this post with a larger avatar here:

It seems there is a difference for which the avatar alone doesn't account. I'm not overly concerned with it if you're not, but just seems -- spaced out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It’s the size of your avatar.
    I feel like there is a "thats what she said" joke in here...

User Tag List