Thread: MP 2.0/ 2.0 Compact Quick Ships! (yes....we have the thumb safety version!!)

MP 2.0/ 2.0 Compact Quick Ships! (yes....we have the thumb safety version!!)

Name:  FacebookPost_101117-01.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  55.2 KB
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Got my AIWB 2.5 from you this week for my M&P 2.0 compact. I love how you molded the kydex to lock the safety in the safe position, that is a great touch! Wore it the last three days and found the holster to be very comfortable. Thanks for making these available so quickly!

zephyr, you bet, thanks for the business! Glad S&W FINALLY made this pistol.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hey Tony, question for you. I like carrying a Glock 19 in a Glock 17 AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 holster, the extra length helps keep the butt tucked in for me. Can one do a similar thing with the M&P 2.0 compact? That is, use a full size 5" M&P AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 holster to carry a 2.0 Compact?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Hey Tony, question for you. I like carrying a Glock 19 in a Glock 17 AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 holster, the extra length helps keep the butt tucked in for me. Can one do a similar thing with the M&P 2.0 compact? That is, use a full size 5" M&P AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 holster to carry a 2.0 Compact?
    Yes, just order the 5" and let me know in the comments it's for the compact. It won't be a quick ship though. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Ordered, thank you sir! Regular custom time frame is fine

@Tony Mayer

I'm interested in a ES for the M&P2.0 w/ Thumb Safety and RDS.

- Is there a minimum height for the guard to lock in the TS? IE, do I need a Full Guard, or is Mid Guard sufficient?

- Do I need to include a note that I want it compatible with a similarly configured Compact model too?
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    @Tony Mayer

I'm interested in a ES for the M&P2.0 w/ Thumb Safety and RDS.

- Is there a minimum height for the guard to lock in the TS? IE, do I need a Full Guard, or is Mid Guard sufficient?

- Do I need to include a note that I want it compatible with a similarly configured Compact model too?
    The full guard is the only reliable option, the mid will not always work. Also, we are now charging $10 per holster for that option as it takes a bit of time to get it right and has to be done by hand. If you want that and are ok with upgrade, then let me know in the comments. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List