Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter @Texas Tech

I hope there's a special corner of hell reserved for this punk.

Site Supporter
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/10...-father-2.html

This was interesting:

Daniels was reportedly not handcuffed at the time of the shooting and stole the officer’s body camera before fleeing the scene, according to Officer East’s memorial page.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This was interesting
    I haven't read the reports in any depth but I was wondering how someone would have managed to smuggle and access a firearm on their person if they had been properly handcuffed and searched.

Obviously there was a difference in how seriously the event was taken by the officer as opposed to his murderer. Tragically, the officer paid with his life.
    Last edited by blues; 10-10-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I haven't read the reports in any depth but I was wondering how someone would have managed to smuggle and access a firearm on their person if they had been properly handcuffed and searched.

Obviously there was a difference in how seriously the event was taken by the officer as opposed to his murderer. Tragically, the officer paid with his life.
    Truth, but I was referring to the suspect taking the officer's body camera in an attempt to conceal or destroy evidence of his crime.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Truth, but I was referring to the suspect taking the officer's body camera in an attempt to conceal or destroy evidence of his crime.
    Oh, I completely agree H, and that will go to his state of mind and be used as evidence of his intent and premeditation. I hope he lives long enough to suffer for his sins.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I hope there's a special corner of hell reserved for this punk.
    And that the Devil has an extra bag of coal awaiting his arrival.

Active Shooter @Texas Tech

Sadly, the POS shotnthe officer and didn’t do what this turd did.

https://youtu.be/wK_3p0gOV48
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I suspect that at least some university police view their "customers" in a different light than most law enforcement institutions....a more relaxed and friendly mode.

If so, this nasty murder may be a wakeup call.....

Prayers for Officer East and his family.

I hope and pray also that there's a needle and a gurney in this turd's future...and the sooner the better.
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Site Supporter
    According to his arrest warrant affidavit, officers took him to the campus police station, where an officer began working on the booking paperwork at one of the station's computers. His back was to Hollis, who was not handcuffed at the time.
    There was one other police officer in the room, a corporal, but he left the room as the officer worked on the booking paperwork, police said.
    A short time later the corporal "heard a bang from the briefing room," the affidavit says.

When the corporal walked back in, he saw the officer suffering from a gunshot wound. Hollis was nowhere to be found, according to the affidavit. The corporal later told police the officer's body camera was missing, but that his pistol remained in its holster. A single .45 caliber shell casing was found near the officer's body, according to the affidavit.
    Authorities located Hollis a short time later in the 2700 block of Drive of Champions at the City Bank Coliseum, where he was arrested, officials said. A .45 caliber pistol and police body camera were found near the location of his arrest, officials said.
    During his arrest, Daniels allegedly said "he was the one that shot their friend." Later, in interviews with police, Daniels said he "f----d up" and did "something illogical."

http://www.chron.com/news/local/crim...php&ipid=artem
    Last edited by HCM; 10-11-2017 at 08:17 AM.

User Tag List