Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter @Texas Tech

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Prayers to those involved,hope the Tango(s) are put down quickly by the GOOD GUYS! Prayers to the fallen.

Site Supporter
    Reports of two shooters.

One campus LEO reported killed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Condolences to the TTUPD and the Officers family.

Based on the link you posted this does not appear to be an "active shooter" incident. More like an "I'm an asshole and I don't want to got to jail" incident.

The suspect being at large poses an obvious risk to public safety so they may be just using the active shooter protocols to lock down the Campus.

Texas Tech shooter was arrested for drugs in his dorm then pulled a gun out at police station and shot an officer in the head, according to school officials.
    Last edited by HCM; 10-09-2017 at 09:24 PM.

HCM best me to it. Not really an Active Shooter in my book. At least based on the link provided. If this is an active shooter event, then just about every murder out there is an AS event.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

That was my first thought too, that some utter piece of shit scum-of-the-earth bastard mother fucker killed a cop to avoid arrest. But there's not really enough info to go on right now.

I hope that son-of-a-bitch gets hit by a bus while running from the cops but survives and spend the rest of his miserable but unbearably long life getting wheeled back and forth from prison rape to prison rape.

Site Supporter
    Looks like one dirtbag. In custody.
    Reports to students were "Active shooter".
    Appears to not be the case.

Prayers for the officer, his family, colleagues and community.

RIP, Brother.

The only “good” news is that TX has the death penalty and isn’t afraid to use it.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Suspect : Hollis Daniels - age 19, caught at AT&T Jones Football Stadium.

Name:  IMG_1614.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  19.1 KB

Seems like our initial instincts were right. This walking shit stain was trying to avoid a drug charge. I hope he pisses off the wrong guy in prison and gets his teeth knocked out and rented out for cigarettes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/tex...hot/index.html

User Tag List