Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Snub Nosed Revolver Recommendations

Seems like LCR, 442/624, are standard recs. Anyone have experience with the K6S? The only thing I have found worth reading is Chris Baker's initial review.

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Seems like LCR, 442/624, are standard recs...
    OT, but, I woke up the other day realizing that I have a whole safe full of unusual and vintage stuff, but all the range action is allocated primarily across just 3 guns: 642, G26 and the latest full size, in this case a G19.5.

Not sure when I became such a party line player, but I guess with age comes not just experience, but boring predictability. The training Matrix has me.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    I've run a few boxes of these through my 442. Seem like good range ammo. https://www.precisiondelta.com/produ...ed-ammunition/

I go upscale with the Federal Gold Medal wadcutters for carry.
    Precision Delta and Georgia Arms both sell fairly cheap reloaded wadcutters, which are great practice fodder.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Several people have already mentioned this pistol, but I had the opportunity to spend some time with a S&W Model 640 Pro at the HiTS Revolver Round-up this weekend, and it now sits very firmly at the top of my "next buy" list. It was apparently sighted for full house 158-gr .357 Magnum, so it shoots low with 130-gr .38 SPC, but nothing a little practice won't compensate for. I was lucky to leave without buying Darryl's.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List