Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Green Berets Killed in Niger

Four Green Berets Killed in Niger

Rest in peace.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-ambush.html

They didn't sit on the bench or kneel......

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"
    George Orwell
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Site Supporter
    Much respect.

Those guys are doing a very difficult job, way the hell out in the middle of nowhere. Much of the area is basically ungoverned, and controlled by various armed groups, some of whom are aligned with AQIM and the Islamic State. It's kind of like something out of "Mad Max," but with a lot more heavy weapons.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    The militants have released a propaganda video taken from the helmet cam worn by one of the US soldiers killed. I'm not linking to it - it's easy enough to find. I would caution everyone, however: it is extraordinarily graphic.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

We are diminished.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The militants have released a propaganda video ...
    No thanks. I'd rather watch videos of AC130 Spectres explaining freedom in a language Jihadists can understand.

Last edited by NEPAKevin; 03-05-2018 at 12:03 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    We are diminished.
    So true.

I hope the filthy bastards responsible burn in hell.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The militants have released a propaganda video taken from the helmet cam worn by one of the US soldiers killed. I'm not linking to it - it's easy enough to find. I would caution everyone, however: it is extraordinarily graphic.
    Stuff like that just makes me angry. If I was the President, I am sure I would have a hard time accepting a "proportionate" response.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Stuff like that just makes me angry. If I was the President, I am sure I would have a hard time accepting a "proportionate" response.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Trump go full hot head on this. You want to make an example of American warfighters, we should hunt you down and kill you for sport.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I remember when this first came out last year. Those basturds using our guys as propaganda bothers me. I would be fine with us blowing them all to hell.

Those guys didn't become green berets by being anything less then hard chargers. Their loss is significant, and I will mention their families in my prayers again tonight.

-Cory

User Tag List