Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are these grips a thing? OEM Only?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Yes, I would like to have them, they are exactly what I would buy if they were still on the market.
    But, this would be a very generous gift, they are sought after, just wanna be sure you know what you are offering to give away
    Not a problem, Ive been the recipient of generosity several times. I probably never will be able to catch up in passing it along. PM me your mailing address.
    Last edited by Malamute; 10-07-2017 at 08:39 AM.

BTW, that gun looks like it has some awsome mileage on it.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Hogue makes these below of a similar profile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mmc45414; 10-09-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Hogue currently makes this version but should be good on shootability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    I found the ones I have, they are Uncle Mikes, if they will work for you and you want them, you can have them.
    Just back last night from a week in NOLA for work and USPS and Amazon were busy, here is my 340 wearing the Hogues and Dad's 60 wearing Malamute's gifted UMs:
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  80.9 KB
    I think the Houges could make the 340 a more rational shooter with medium magnums.

Altamont emailed that the version I ordered were not going to be available, so I am contemplating my options there. The 638 still has the pocketable Desantis grips so I got that covered.

As a bonus my M&P 2.0 9c showed up Friday, NICS was jacked up and I had to wait till this morning but I had a pretty good stash of booty waiting for my return

User Tag List