Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lack of retention in 7TS ALS holster with WML

Reviewer of the Tools
    I am using a Holster Ops cut down versions of the 7TS on basically EVERYTHING now. My plain clothes/road job version is for a Glock 21 W/ X300U (No DG Switch) and I have never had an issue with retention, especially not to the extent of the OP.

I ended up installing a 6006 ALS Guard to act as an extra level of safety since I am in a school full time now. It's a nice feature and works in the same motion as the hood on my Level 3 duty holster.

Hopefully trash day hasn't come already OP...

Alrighty! I will try another 7TS (making sure it is for a G19). Hopefully this will work! Thanks for the input guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I am using a Holster Ops cut down versions of the 7TS on basically EVERYTHING now. My plain clothes/road job version is for a Glock 21 W/ X300U (No DG Switch) and I have never had an issue with retention, especially not to the extent of the OP.

I ended up installing a 6006 ALS Guard to act as an extra level of safety since I am in a school full time now. It's a nice feature and works in the same motion as the hood on my Level 3 duty holster.

Hopefully trash day hasn't come already OP...
    Yeah that's a great holster. I just wish it could work with an RMR. I don't know why Safariland didn't use the 7TS as the platform for their newer RDS holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List