Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back Defense Systems Back Defender

Several co-workers use the BackDefender system and all seem to like it. After trying a slide-on, rectangular brace like piece, I ended up buying the three belt system from Tactical Design Labs. After several years, I'm still very happy with it. After my final deployment, I try real hard to keep weight off my shoulders / spine.

Anyone have any coupon codes for this?

Googled a bit and couldn't find a bad review of it so that means its probably good to go.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    I tore a disc in my lower back right were my duty belt rode. I switched duty belts to the curved safariland belt and added the pa under the belt . It made a huge difference. I also started wearing the spec ops combat suspenders

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Brown View Post
    Anyone have any experience with this product to help with lower back pain? Or any other recommendations for suspenders/suspender "systems"? Do they all make your pants ride your butt crack and make it look like you're wearing floods?

Back Defense Systems Back Defender
    My academy class was actually a part of the initial test run. They gave them to us free in exchange for feedback and I've been wearing one since (2009). I have 0 back pain/issues and actually prefer wearing the system compared to just the belt during training or whatever. I notice back soreness when not wearing the suspenders for a day or two of training.

Josh the owner is a great guy and his wife is a chiropractor which kind of led to developing the suspenders. Over the course of 8 years I've broken two of the metal pieces that attach to the keepers. It was the back right one both times so I think I must be hitting it as I get int he squad or something. Josh fixed both pretty quick and now I have an extra so I can send a broken one in and not be without the suspenders.

Any questions feel free to shoot!

Are they worth the money? I know that is a tough question but at $200.00 they are not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    My academy class was actually a part of the initial test run. They gave them to us free in exchange for feedback and I've been wearing one since (2009). I have 0 back pain/issues and actually prefer wearing the system compared to just the belt during training or whatever. I notice back soreness when not wearing the suspenders for a day or two of training.

Josh the owner is a great guy and his wife is a chiropractor which kind of led to developing the suspenders. Over the course of 8 years I've broken two of the metal pieces that attach to the keepers. It was the back right one both times so I think I must be hitting it as I get int he squad or something. Josh fixed both pretty quick and now I have an extra so I can send a broken one in and not be without the suspenders.

Any questions feel free to shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by awmp View Post
    Are they worth the money? I know that is a tough question but at $200.00 they are not cheap.
    Every penny. They're out of Blue Mound if you're up that way?

User Tag List