Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIWB for Glock 26

Little bigger, but have a White Hat Holster Max Clip setup for AIWB. For my Glock 30S, with TLR-3 (I do have an identical one ordered for my 642-1 and LaserMax light, as well as one for a P938 with TLR-6... which I don’t have yet [emoji41]). Feels good with the 10 rounders with Pearce grip, and even better with 9 rounders. 13 rounder with X-Grip digs into me anytime I’m not standing straight up.

Pretty much, just practicing it around the house (unloaded, drawing/reholstering). Waiting on the verdict from my refinisher on doing the SCD to match my gun. If it is a no, I’ll have to order an unblemished one.

I carry my 26 in a Keeper Lite for a G19. Conceals well for me and is comfortable and easy on-off.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I've been using a Mastermind Tactics IWB holster (It doesn't have the wing-claw like the AIWB for my G19). I added velcro and a home-made sorry excuse for a wedge and it works for me. My reload is a Mastermind Tactics IWB mag carrier carried appendix opposite the belt loops. I have a JMCK for my full-size 1911 and I can't recommend that enough. Both companies make great stuff.

I have a RCS Eidolon for my G17 and it's frigin' awesome, but I haven't used one with a G26.

Glock 19 length JM Custom "George" with a trimmed/sanded foam wedge.

Name:  IMG_0946.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  27.9 KB
    Last edited by GAP; 10-09-2017 at 08:48 PM.

User Tag List