Thread: RFI - Trauma Medicine Training in NOVA

RFI - Trauma Medicine Training in NOVA

Hi Folks, in light of Vegas I need to get off my ass and get some medical training.

Looking for a class in the NoVA area, I wont be able to make the Dark Angel Medical class that is being held mid Oct.

Are there any trainers PF likes?

Thanks.

I don't know when he'll swing through next, but John Murphy does bring in Greg Ellifritz every now and then. Might be worth dropping him a line.

Site Supporter
    I took a class by Rescue One Training for Life, Inc. in 2010. It was in Gaithersburg. I wouldn't mind a refresher.

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    I don't know when he'll swing through next, but John Murphy does bring in Greg Ellifritz every now and then. Might be worth dropping him a line.
    He was there twice in 2017. No more this year in NoVA on schedule. His 2018 schedule has not yet been posted.

Standby. I have a contact in that area. Lemme reach out.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Greg's class is excellent. Someone hosted it in my area earlier this year and my daughter and I attended.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Somehow I didnt get the notice of post updates, thanks Hizzie, checking them out!

User Tag List